Monday, January 6, 2014

Week #1

I was looking for a way to make sure I kept my camera out this year. Last year I found that I would go hard, then not touch it for a month. So, I decided that I needed a plan. I looked around at some of the 52 week challenges but was not keen on taking on a theme each week. Instead I am doing my own thing. 


Every week i will be posting either a picture or pictures that show a week in our life. It will definitely be a mix of the good, the bad and the ugly. Hope you are all prepared :)

Week #1....Fun in the snow!



The girls waiting on Lukey to shovel a path. 

Such good buddies. 


Finally in!


“Youth can not know how age thinks and feels. But old men are guilty if they forget what it was to be young.” 
― J.K. RowlingHarry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

No comments:

Post a Comment