Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Need a Push


If you had to pick one thing, only one, that you would say holds you back in life the most what would it be?  It's tricky for me. Yes, I have THAT many things. Le sigh.   I have been thinking about it a lot the last few weeks. The silly thing is is I have tons of tools to push my way past them. 

But, if I had to pick one it would be, I worry that "what if it's the wrong choice?".  Or even on top of that,  what if what I choose I am actually good at and succeed? Then people put a certain expectation on me that I can't live up to. 

Seriously this crap goes through my head like clockwork. It's like every time the 9 comes around the bird pops out and starts pecking. Yes, I know the bird usually cuckoo's and doesn't peck. In my case it pecks. 

So I am trying to cook something up that is going to challenge me. Something that makes me accountable in some sort of way. Where it's like I have to push past those things…or else…haha. No maybe a competition would be best. I try and pretend I am not that competitive but i really am.   I am open to some ideas….please help…  Or if you just like watching a girl flounder about keep stopping by the blog you won't be disappointed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment